Saturday, April 2, 2011

Orlando Crusing Areas

castreña OF CHICHINABO.


Today I decided to call me castreño of chichinabo car. I considered that I felt stuck castreño, parochial, provincial, etc.. I thought that was a pioneer in defending the flag castreña (apparently white and blue, like Huelva). I also believe in the unbelievable, in the tooth fairy and the Magi, see the illusion that it does in children. I do that ... ..

I have found myself an Iron Age more.

Dear friends, today, a few hours ago, I stayed with a friend who works out, escaping from the capital or elsewhere, struggling with the disadvantages of the small change necessary for the weekend, against the head half an hour on the sofa, against the kids who are already old and can not be handled as one would like, anti-cholesterol, sugar, obesity, transaminases or I know, and against all enemies gastronomic offers people. Busting by ordering an alcoholic and not a glass of wine, and can not help but take a while with a resident, native or native life, like him, but living.

In this chat site, there are few people and we do not complicate life: I an alcoholic, yes, yes, and I a glass of wine. That's it.

Now it seems that nothing is as he imagined, we arrived and it's all over the world who speak and speak, you say as it is called Gloria Castro on Saturday (Saturday cans), another, the bell letrilla fat Assumption or the origin of the stone from the same church or composition, and witch put the same face as a child receiving a gift, and whatever they say, tell what they have with the coterie * castreño flavors, the uncle "fan (or bid)", is proud to be Iron Age and was drooling, and has the holy lame .... s. ask for one without alcohol as one would fill the cup of Montilla-Moriles. That, that dude is mu castreño.



We'll have to fix our residence elsewhere, then, seems to be that much to want these people have to see it from afar.

* Miguel Morales was known about the heritage of the Iron Age and more musical.

0 comments:

Post a Comment