Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Is Milena Velba Still Married

8 Things I Do Before Choosing to Die Queen

Nick Panas Joel and AOM have chained me to a task, that is, for pleasure or curiosity of someone, put 8 things I wish do before you die an arduous task and that makes me think, as a teenager (recently je je ) lists many things that SHOULD done before that age.

The rules are:

1. Each player starts with a list of eight things to do before dying, whatever they are, but eight.

2. You have to write these eight things on his blog, along with the rules of the game.

3. You must select eight people, inviting them to play and write their names or the name of your blog.

4. It is important not to forget to leave a comment where we were invited to play.

I wanted to book some things I'm doing and I want to be realized, here a mixture of material desires and utopian .


1. Travel, go and learn about New York, Egypt, Cyprus, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Paris, Rome and Slovenia (see Poet's Plaza, facing the plaza " lives " Coelho Veronika)

2. Have squares on the abdomen without exercising


3. Having a card that read: THIS MAKES NO CITIZEN COLA ... and so do not ever queue, or the Onidex or CADIVI, or the bank, supermarket, university, NOTHING! I hate to queue and wait .


4. Have more zeros in my account (6 zeros strong)


5. Writing and directing / producing a movie.


6. Be more tolerant and understanding


7. Married, have a son, a very big apartment and a car that will not be synchronized back on the climbs. (They're like 4 in 1)


8. My family will always be as it is.


I entrust this task to:

1. team mundane gossip (not as I do, but do the job ha ha)
2. Viewed Antony Buenos
3. Neogabox of Black and White
4. Surreal Ocean Roman (though it has like 8 posts)
5. Luz Clarita
6 Dragonfly, learning to fly
7. Thoughts Eze of X's
8. Luisx's blog Mariana Vega (I do not think it does because it goes with your blog, but here it goes)

0 comments:

Post a Comment