Saturday, April 19, 2008

Gingermodel Galleries



blogger The medium has allowed me to meet and interact with different people, all very different from each other (as obvious, is to be human).
to
Through AOM and its trivia and Ari with Sancocho I get this award that highlights the friendship, from here thank you very much for this recognition touching my friend! ... and like any award must be given to others, this time I want to dedicate it to those discussed in Unearthing Arts, whether or not they blog: Morpheus, Ruxi, Karla, Granda, and as to the dirty-a, dragonfly, Luis, Neogabox, The King, Gossip Mundane, Luz Clarita, Carolina Acosta, Buh, as well as the same Ari and AOM, and all that escape me that one time or another have been issued opinion in this space.
to
to note that although I deserve it full, not to mention Nick corduroy Joel because he stays with the prizes and were not given to anybody else: o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment